Thank you for your interest in Hunter's Specialties! For background information on our company, visit Company History.
Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager manages customer accounts and assigned Manufacturing Sales Representatives (3rd Party) and is responsible for assisting the VP of Sales and COO in day to day sales department activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for a defined geographic sales territory and specific customer accounts. Functions include but are not limited to;
o Working with the territory sales representative and preparing sales data and information for the territory. Determine the sales goals for each assigned account and communicate the goal to the rep.
o Determine the account strategy for each assigned account focused on driving growth
o Determine the required information for the reps to collect
o Hold reps accountable to performance goals and frequently check in with reps to track performance
o Prepare materials demonstrating features and benefits of HS products and regularly present the materials to buyers and reps
o Together with the rep, understand the needs of the assigned accounts and how HS can serve them better
o Recommend merchandising ideas and promotions that will contribute to significant growth and sell it to the buyers
o Responsible for the communications and sales efforts with the sales reps concerning promotions, product introductions, samples, line reviews and sales calls while maintaining and ensuring timeliness on all aforementioned
o Responsible for sales trends, sales and territory analysis, and timely reporting on TIFF balances for reps
o Acts as the liaison between the representatives and the VP Sales and COO in communicating the various sales efforts and information that comes from the territory.
• Prepares and leads sales presentations and calls with assigned accounts in conjunction with VP of Sales and COO.
• Works with the VP Sales in preparing for Buying Group, Distributor and National Shows and coordinates show materials, exhibition booths and products to be at the show.
• Responds daily to consumer's questions and issues as well as answer telephone calls from the accounts that we sell and service. Responsible to bring issues to light and the solution to these issues.
• Participates in regular communications with the reps and with the buyers at assigned accounts.
• Assists with the special sales of close out and phase out inventories as needed.
• Conforms with all safety rules, uses appropriate safety equipment, and uses sound judgment in determining how to perform each task safely.
• Occasionally responsible for determining procedures by which work is to be done and for deciding which work will be done by whom.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in liberal arts, business/communications is required. Six or more years experience in sales and customer service preferred. Attributes would include a retail background, first hand hunting experience and a working knowledge of the Hunting Industry.
Please mail, fax or email your resume.
Shipping and receiving team members will process incoming/outgoing UPS shipments and pick orders. Candidates must be able to read/write English and have basic computer skills. These positions are full time, seasonal/temporary and expected to run through November 2014. 1st Shift, Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm or 10am – 6:30pm. Overtime will be required as needed.
Conveniently located next to a city transit stop. Background check and pre-employment drug screen required
Please mail, fax or email your resume/information or stop by and fill out an application.