Command Grip Tools
Command Grip Knives and Tools from Hunters Specialties® feature soft, non-slip Command Grip handles for maximum control when field dressing and processing game as well as other uses. These knives and tools are the most comfortable and solid tools available, providing extreme control when it matters most.
Knives feature ergonomically enhanced thumb pads provide comfortable leverage points when more strength is needed to get the job done, with a specially designed grip pad on top of the handle for your pointer finger when precision cutting is critical. Each item in the Command Grip family comes with a convenient carry nylong sheath to protect the tool and keep it close at hand while not in use.
Knives feature 5cr15 razor sharp stainless steel blades for processing game, while the Dual Blade Folding Bone & Wood Saw features 3cr13 stainless steel blades to easily cut through limbs.
- Fixed Blade Gut Hook Knife features 4-inch fixed blade with a razor sharp gut hook incorprated to easily open up big game animals.
- Fixed Blade Drop Point Knife features a versatile 4-inch blade design that is a great all-day carry option.
- Fixed Blade Gut Hook Knife, Caping Knife & Field Dressing Kit Combo features two must-have knives for processing game from start to finish, along with all the necessities of cleanup including 1 pair of Latex Gloves, 1 pair Shoulder Length Gloves, 1 Heart & Liver Bag w/ zip tie and 1 Field Towel.
- Folding Drop Point Knife features a 4-inch blade that will fold down into itself while not in use, keeping it safe and compact.
- Dual Blade Folding Bone & Wood Saw features two separate 170mm, 6.7-inch 3cr14 strong stainless steel blades that are always at the ready - one bone blade with fine teeth for cutting through bone material, and one wood blade with coarse teeth for easily cutting through tree limbs. Both blades are always accessible, so there's no disassembling and swapping out of blades necessary.